Parker Automation Controller (PAC)
Engineered for demanding applications
The PAC is a single intuitive environment that consolidates advanced logic, multi-axis motion, signal handling and web-published visualization into one performance driven solution ....eliminating the need for unnecessary hardware and communication links.
- Intel Atom Dual-core, 1.60GHz, 64-bit, w/ Hyper-Threading Technology
- Local & Remote I/O
- Dual Ethernet Networks (for network separation)
- DIN Rail Mounting
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- EtherCAT (motion and I/O), Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Profibus
- Input Supply Voltage:24 VDC
The first ready-to-use deep learning software dedicated to automated aesthetic inspection and classification
Deep learning based industrial image analysis
- Human-like: It outperforms the best quality inspectors
- Self-Learning: no software development is required for your application
- Powerful:It tackles impossible to program challenges
P10 series update #6
The PinPoint Pattern Find Tool
The Pinpoint Pattern Find Tool uses a train region to create a pattern (or model) from part of an image.When the tool runs, it uses correlation and contour matching routines to find one or more matches to the trained pattern. It then calculates best-match scores and provides those scores and the x-y coordinates of the found patterns as one or more origin outputs.
This tool is commonly used for robot guidance.
Braas on display at the Museum of Science and Industry - Chicago
It takes skill to make the complicated look simple. Today Braas Company unveiled a new display as part of the museum’s Robot Revolution Exhibit. Guests have the opportunity to touch and move two UR5 robots from Universal Robots...