- This event has passed.
3 Vital Elements of a Safe Workplace – Appleton (WI)
May 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT$100
OVERVIEW: Do you have the 3 vital elements of a safe and compliant workplace?
- Are your machines guarded to all relevant standards?
- Do you have a documented risk assessment to verify this compliance?
- Have your employees been trained on machine guarding requirements?
CLASS DESCRIPTION: Omron and BRAAS are offering a day-long Machine Safety Seminar that will go over the requirements, methods and practical application of machine and process safe-guarding.
PRESENTING: Omron, a global market leader in automation safety. Braas Company, a leading distributor of industrial automation components
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Plant Maintenance, EHS, and engineering teams. Anyone concerned with plant safety.
- Overview of North American safeguarding & design standards NFPA 79, ISO 13849 & ANSI B11.19
- Risk Assessment Process per ANSI B11.
- Safety circuit requirements based on risk level.
- Risk Reduction Strategies-safeguarding & device application based on frequency and nature of exposure.
NOTES: Lunch is provided.