- This event has passed.
LMI – Gocator Programming (IA – West)
January 14 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm CSTFree
- Introduction to 3D Profile Measurement
- Sensor setup
- 3D scan alignment
- Setting up and applying 3D profile measurement tools for width and height
- Using 3D measurement anchoring
- Advanced 3D Profile Measurement
- Exposure settings (single versus multiple)
- Take intersect and angle measurements
- Advanced 3D profile measurement tools such as Circle Fit and Panel (for gap and flush)
- 3D Surface Measurement
- Set up and apply 3D measurement tools
- Surface height maps
- Measure 3D features such as surface hole dimension, surface plane and surface stud
- Extract a cross-section from a 3D model of a part
- Perform basic measurements
- Center and rotate a part for easy detection
- Measurements on different profiles or sections
NOTES: This class is focused on software and students must bring their own laptop to class with rights to install LMI software.
Lunch is provided.