- This event has passed.
Robot Demo (IA-West)
September 18, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CDTFree
If you are looking for a collaborative robot that is designed and built to last this is a must see demonstration. The Yaskawa HC10DT is the new ideal co-worker with sensing technologies that allow it to safely interact with humans. Controlled by the YRC1000micro, the HC10DT is programmed to respond accordingly to various situations in order to avoid putting a human in harm’s way. Follow this link to learn more about the YRC1000micro.
- Safely coexists with workers — Power and Force Limiting (PFL) technology immediately reacts to external forces protecting workers. Download the PFL Application Guide.
- EasyTeach application(precision hand-guided teaching and programming) — Streamlines implementation and makes the HC10DT robot easier to deploy.
- Through-arm utilities eliminate safety issues— All cobots require safety assessments. The HC10DT is designed to reduce the risk of human injuries and unnecessary risk preventions measures in order to meet safety guidelines.
- 10 kilogram payload capacity and 1,200 mm reach— These specifications allow the HC10DT robot to work with humans in a wide variety of applications.
- Networked safety for easy and scalable integration— The benefits of using networked safety fall into four main categories: logic, diagnostics, change management and installation simplicity. Thus, reinforcing the ease-of-use philosophy that is one of the guiding principles behind the HC10DT design.
- 6 axes
- 1,200 mm reach
- 10 kg payload
- Dual torque sensors in each joint
- Full enterprise connectivity
CoBots are just the beginning…
Please visit the Yaskawa Global site to learn more about Yaskawa’s Picture of the Future.
Next Generation of Robot Programming
Smart Pendant is an ideal programming and control interface for novice robot users. Its patented, built-in Smart Frame technology eliminates the use of coordinate frames; the robot adapts to the user’s position.
- Fast, simple learning curve
- Easy-to-understand operation; intuitive format
- Simplified INFORM programming supports powerful controller functionality
- 10-inch touchscreen, tablet-based interface
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: CEOs, Plant Managers, Engineers, Managers, Operators, Maintenance Staff, HR
- Class size is limited, please reserve your seat early.