- This event has passed.
Universal Robot Seminar (FL)
May 31, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDTFree
This seminar provides an opportunity to explore the capabilities, programming environment, and applications possible with Universal Robots. This hands on session is a must for anyone considering robotic applications. Classes are kept to a minimum of students to optimize instructor and robot access.
Universal Robots is a ground breaking technology that expands automation possibilities for advanced as well as first time users. The powerful yet easy to use interface greatly eases the programming requirement for robotic applications. In some cases these robots can be installed without enclosures, further reducing integration time and costs, and easing their flexibility and re-deployment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: CEOs, Plant Managers, Engineers, Managers, Operators, Maintenance Staff, HR
- Application capabilities
- Programming requirements
- Mechanical and Controls Integration
- Application dicussions are welcome, please feel free to bring drawings or parts to discuss your requirements.
- Class size is limited, please reserve your seat early.
- 2 Sessions – 10am to 12pm OR 1pm to 3pm
- Students MUST bring own Laptops.