- This event has passed.
YAS 130 Yaskawa MP2300Siec (IA-East)
February 28 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST$200
CLASS DESCRIPTION: This class introduces students to servo control through Yaskawa’s MP2300Siec controller and the Motionworks IEC software. Students will work with ST and LD IEC programming languages.
- Highly Recommended: Yaskawa MotionWorks IEC 61131 Basics for signup call 1-800-927-5292 ext 4
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows tools, previous PLC or PC programming experience a plus.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Programmers, Technicians, and Maintenance Personnel
- System Start-Up
- Introduction to IEC61131-3 Programming
- Hands-On Exercises Building Programs for Controlling Servos
- Timers, Counters, Math, and Variables
- Troubleshooting and Tuning
INTEREST AREA: Servo/Stepper
NOTES: Lunch is provided. Students MUST bring own Laptops.